Subject: invitation Estonia
From: Królak-Kowalska Aneta <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gucwa-Rydelek Magdalena" <[email-masked]>,Nowosielski Michał <[email-masked]>, "Piechowska-Strumik Katarzyna" <[email-masked]>,Młynarczyk Maciej <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 12:52:18 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister,

On behalf of the Ministry of Climate and Environment of the Republic of 
Poland, I would like to inform you about our conference under the Polish 
Presidency of the Council of the European Union, which will take place on 
5-7 May.

Please find attached the invitation and the draft programme, with a request 
for a response by 14 March 2025 to the e-mail address indicated in the 
invitation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Aneta Królak-Kowalska

________________________________________

Główny specjalista

Wydział Polityki Surowcowej i Spraw Międzynarodowych

Departament Geologii

Chief Specialist

Department of Geology

Ministerstwo Klimatu i Środowiska

ul. Wawelska 52/54, 00-922 Warszawa

tel. 532 461 157

It is important to note that this e-mail and any files attached to it are 
confidential and subject to legal protection. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please be advised that it is strictly prohibited to disclose, 
reproduce, distribute or otherwise disseminate any information contained in 
this message. If you have received this message inadvertently, we kindly ask 
you to notify the sender immediately and delete the information received.